Online Group Courses
Learning a new language is never easy. But if you invest your energy and hard work in a smart way, you can make some significant progress in a short period of time. Learn like a child: by being courageous, applying and trying out new things, instead of the safety of endless exercises on paper.
Every trimester we start new group courses based on our unique Rubio Dutch method. Groups are small: no more than 8 people, working towards the same goals. Our teaching method and small group sizes allow for lots of individual attention, meaning there’s always an eye on your progress.
Group Courses we offer:
- Effective Dutch Evening Courses from Beginners I (A1-) to Advanced II (C1+)
- Conversation courses to grow confidence and fluency (Pick the dates & topics that suit you!)
- Workshops: Confidence In Dutch
- In-Company Programs
- Workshops on different topics
Online Private Classes
You know what you want, but you need the tools and a bit of personal support to get there. We work with the Rubio Dutch methodology, combining a solid understanding of grammar with a experience oriented way of learning. No traditional homework, unless you are preparing for Staatsexamen!
We offer a personalized study plan, taking into account your full agenda, your learning style, and your personal goals, with the maximum results and efficiency. We like to keep you motivated and in control of your own learning process.
Private Classes we offer:
- Intensive Dutch program (Beginners to Advanced)
- Staatsexamen NT2 preparation and training
- Pronunciation training
- Dutch proficiency and intensive vocabulary training
- Business Dutch, Culture and Communication
- Preparation for working in your specific field of expertise
- Job application training (Résumé/CV, cover letter, interview prep, office codes and etiquette)
- Dutch for Translators
We have worked with:
Team leaders, architects, managers, translators, music therapists, psychologists, social workers, teachers, researchers, IT-specialists, people in the hotel business, people working for big multinationals, and people working for various NGO’s.