OUR WEBSITE IS CURRENTLY BEING UPDATED. Some functionalities might not work. Sorry for the inconvience! Please contact us at INFO@RUBIODUTCH.NL with any questions. THANKS!!
As you know, these are strange times, with the coronavirus spreading. From now on, all our classes will be taught online through the software of zoom.us, free for you to download. If you’d like to join our courses or classes, but have questions about working online, please let us know! We are happy to help.
We work with zoom because it offers us:
– whiteboard, so that the teacher can write/explain stuff
– breakout sessions, so that you can switch from working all together to working in couples and invite the teacher when you have questions
– virtual ‘hand raising’ when you have a question
… and many more cool options to work as effective as in a regular classroom.
We are looking for motivated students for our online Dutch courses!
– no time for traditional homework exercises;
– plenty of opportunities to speak Dutch in your daily life, or willing to create those;
You want to
– speak Dutch from week 1;
– learn those things that are relevant for you;
– speak Dutch with confidence;
– fully function in all your glory in a Dutch speaking environment;
– receive the practical tools to speak Dutch outside the classroom;
– understand the relationship between language and culture;
– a patient and supportive teacher that guides you through the more difficult stages of language acquisition;
– Dutch for work, to improve your career opportunities, to help your kids with daycare/school/playdates/hobbies, or to feel part of society;
– grammar to understand why things are the way they are
If 5 or more of these statements apply to you, then we have the right courses for you!
Contact us for a free intake call or more information.