Every trimester we start new group courses based on our unique Rubio Dutch method. Groups are small: no more than 8 people, working towards the same goals. Our teaching method and small group sizes allow for lots of individual attention, meaning there’s always an eye on your progress.
Group Courses we offer:
- Effective Dutch Evening Courses (Beginners 1 – A0 to Upper-Intermediate – C1)
- Workshops: Confidence In Dutch
- Conversation Classes
- In-Company Programs
The frequency and content of the classes will be adapted to your personal situation, your level and skills, and your wishes and ambitions, based on our Rubio Dutch method.
We offer a personalized study plan, taking into account your full agenda, your learning style, and your personal goals, with the maximum results and efficiency. We like to keep you motivated and in control of your own learning process.
Private Classes we offer:
- Intensive Dutch program (Beginners to Advanced)
- Staatsexamen NT2 preparation and training
- Pronunciation training
- Dutch proficiency and intensive vocabulary training
- Business Dutch, Culture and Communication
- Dutch for Translators
We have worked with:
Team leaders, architects, managers, translators, music therapists, psychologists, social workers, teachers, researchers, IT-specialists, people in the hotel business, people working for big multinationals, and people working for various NGO’s.