1. No old school sit-down-with-a-book homework.
Step 1: Prepare for each class with short grammar instruction videos.
Step 2: Practise in class
Step 3: Choose what language skills you will integrate in your daily life that week and practise without changing your routine.
2. Mindset coaching
Overcome your shyness to speak outside of the classroom. Learn how to handle your perfectionism. We give you:
- Practical tools
- Understanding of the natural stages of learning
- Tips&tricks to influence and control your Dutch conversations (in an environment where everybody speaks English to you)
3. Unique study materials
Our Reverse Studyology program and the videos associated with it, have all been completely developed by Rubio Dutch. You won’t find them at any other language school!
4. Individual attention
Small classrooms, easy access to your teacher, easy access to the school director.
Groups are small: no more than 8 students, ensuring enough individual attention to keep an eye on your progress.
Beginners I Evening Course (A0 > A2-) – Thursday 14 February 2019
Effective Dutch Group Evening Course
Not sure what your level is? Please contact us, and we’ll send you a more in-depth level test or arrange a short intake phone call.
Effective Dutch Evening Course Beginners I
Start: Thursday, 14 February
Time: 18.00h – 20.30h
Schedule: 8 classes of 2,5 hours each (20 hours total)
Price: € 475,-
Participants: 4-9 persons
Content: Basics of Dutch Language. Meet and greet, basic conversation, “de” versus “het”, spelling, pronunciation, construction of the sentence, verbs: present and past/ regular and irregular, prepositions, numbers, alphabet/years/months/days/hours/minutes, common situations, vocabulary, etc.
After this course you will know how to:
– Form a sentence with the right word order / sentence structure
– Accurately spell most simple words
– Conjugate all verbs in present tense
– Conjugate many verbs in the perfectum
– Talk about topics directly related to your personal life
– Pronounce and recognize the 15 vowels
– Understand the difference between de/het/een
– Read and understand simple children’s stories
Hope to see you soon at Rubio Dutch!